Thursday, January 20, 2011

Blogaversary

I didn't even think of it until I got on to make this post, but I started this blog a year ago today.

I celebrated unknowingly, by telling texting guy about it.

Yes, texting guy, the main character in my blog and main man in my life during those six months, now has access to my entire thought process surrounding dating him.

Telling him about the blog was a bit of an accident. Honestly though, at some point I realized it was a matter of time before he knew about it. In an interesting twist that was starting to develop at the time of my last post, texting guy and I pretty much have no secrets anymore.

Right now the best way to describe my romantic life that I'm floating along in the universe, trying not to screw anything up too badly.

Texting guy doesn't trust the universe. I'm not sure if I do or not. My universe no longer has much room for the Rules, in any case.

3 comments:

  1. Are you still seeing music/lyrics guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sort of took a step back but it's not really over. I'm sort of in turmoil. Too heavy for my pink blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. My Rules blog is no longer really a Rules blog - had too much other crap to deal with last year. So it's become private because a lot of the stuff was really intense. Sorry for not inviting you, but I didn't think you'd want to listen to what often amounted to a lot of whining. If you'd like an invite, let me know, but just so you know, it's more of a mental-health blog now, so might not be much of an uplifting read. Just wanted to let you know that that was the reason - no slight intended toward you at all!

    In any case, Happy Blogaversary!! -Nay

    ReplyDelete