Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blog jinx

It seems like EVERY TIME I post an extended entry about a guy, something bad happens!

OK, nothing really bad has happened with music&lyrics, but I'm just sort of annoyed with it. Mostly my own bad attitude if I'm being honest.

I guess it's kind of good to know when to kick the Rules into higher gear. I'm doing this with music&lyrics now, as he asked me out on Tuesday for "this weekend," to which I said "sure," and his reply e-mail basically said he's wide open with no direct question to answer. I guess he'll just have to contact me when he gets back into town!

Shana tova all.
http://www.renewyear.com

1 comment:

  1. I hate that too - it's so much easier when guys have a plan and are direct and assertive. But, one thing I've learned since I first read the Rules - not all guys are that way (due to their own insecurities, etc.), and it definitely doesn't mean he's not that into you. If he asked you out (and in advance!), right now he is into you. And, many guys who ARE into a girl will back off if they start to sense the girl isn't responding to him. Basically guys want girls who they can be successful with. So don't give up if he doesn't fit into the Rules mold. Really - the Rules are only rules for girls who want guys who like what they can't have. In the long run, who wants to be married to that?!

    ReplyDelete