Friday, January 22, 2010

I might suck at this

So, I got confirmation that my package of Rules books arrived at my home. Game begins officially on Monday, until then I am just treating my social interactions as practice. And, I'm trying, really, I am.

Just now a guy friend who I suppose is a potential just because I don't know him that well called. We will call him B, in case he comes up later. (Note: I don't think I'm interested in this guy, but you have to follow the Rules regardless.) I picked up the phone and said "hey!" excitedly. He asked me if I was going to services tonight, and I said I would otherwise be, but that I had a group obligation. I then, unsolicited, volunteered where I was possibly planning on going afterward. He said he would probably be nearby my later plans, so he'd give me a call then.

RULES FAIL.

But last night on facebook chat, another similar, just-met potential guy, we'll call him G (my interest in him also improbable, but possible), IMed me and my chat responses were quite demure. There may be hope for me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment