Friday, July 23, 2010

party time

My fairly massive birthday party is tomorrow. Likely in attendance, Rules-wise? Texting guy. Yes, he's still around. Haven't seen him since the July 4th party-hopping extravaganza, but we spent an hour on the phone a couple weeks ago, mostly talking about professional stuff. Then he disappeared as usual, and reemerged a few days ago by text (to which I did not respond), facebook message (to which I did not respond), and phone (which I picked up and spent eight minutes engaged in the usual banter). Yes I know I said I was totally done with him. But we can be friends, right? We just haven't had that conversation.

Others in attendance at my party? My parents. This should be interesting.

In any event, the fact that it is my birthday party means that the six months of Rules are nearly over. You can all look forward to my certainly profound conclusions on my actual birthday, Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment