Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cute or not?

OK, can I just say that I think it's kind of adorable that some guy I've never met saw me on facebook RSVPs, saw that we had mutual friends, added me, messaged me, and asked me out within the requisite time frame? I know that facebook can in theory be used for this purpose, I just have not seen it. I sort of can't wait to go out with him.

Meanwhile, I can't shake the feeling that blogging about these guys has got to jinx it in some way. Second date this past weekend with the guy you all told me I should "next" was strange. I am going to wait to write about it until I'm pretty sure he's not going to call again (I'd say if he doesn't call before this weekend, it's done).

2 comments:

  1. You're not supposed to put time limits on phone calls and such, as long as when they do call it's by wednesday for saturday night. I wouldn't get all crazy about nexting some guy for not calling quick enough. just let things happen and go with the flow. but if he doesn't step up his other bad dating habits, that's grounds for nexting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right - to clarify, what I meant was that if he didn't call by the weekend I thought that HE wouldn't call, not that I would next him.

    The Rules actually don't tell you HOW to next someone, so that part of it is going to be interesting if I get there :)

    ReplyDelete